Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Minimal XML Specification
- From: Redefined Horizons <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 10:02:47 -0800
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=Cg1vUnEO94+1bCUG3YOnJNfLRUbYIhZxMFHn4qcLVT7of2OcoUBwHyPOxhuz8fzAPNLO/ydYpi5q7QQxQ9M4mFLt1Hh96QoLtNYE51JhSn7TvU+D2IKHLVQ+IMvB92gOhx37NtAOzvm3aFnB9hLLmIumNi9xVRoBGm/RlhY25ds=
Is Minimal XML still around? I read about it in an article online, and
I think it is what I want to use for an application. However, all the
links that I could find to the specification were broken.
Is Minimal XML being developed? If it is, where could I find the spec,
and if not, are there any similar alternatives?