   Re: [xml-dev] Versioning of Enums

Thanks Ken. I will certainly give this material a thorough read. Tony Coates
was I believe one of the original proponents of the method I was suggesting
below, so evolution of this thinking sounds promising (plus you know I am a
big fan of schematron already :-).

I am certainly interested in your final revision and who knows I may come
along to one of the conferences you mention to hear it first hand.

I will send you any feedback that comes to mind after a read and possibly a
bit of experimentation with my own specific use cases.

Cheers

Fraser.