   Re: [xml-dev] Using The Principle of Least Power As A Razor

In the context of the principle of least power as it applies to
security I think this quote from the Structure of Authority is
appropriate:

"Common programming practice grants excess authority for the sake of
functionality; programming principles require least authority for the
sake of security."

http://www.erights.org/talks/no-sep/

The obvious connection is to the authority that a programming language
has, what objects is it allowed to manipulate.

Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen