Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Did Documents Win? No. Objects Just Couldn't Get Their Act Together.
- From: "Bullard, Claude L \(Len\)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 12:51:30 -0600
- Thread-index: AcYySWBVJvYmqBkZTIWHhHBZJcndOQGX/r4Q
- Thread-topic: [xml-dev] Final CFP - IRW2006 Architecture and Philosophy of the Web May 23rd WWW2006 Workshop
Noting yet another rising tide of REST vs Web Services
debate, (are we doing this once a year or twice
a year now; I don't have a current schedule), is
it fair to say that objects are losing and documents
Or is it just data and I don't have to care?
Noting the increasing references to 'pragmatics',
the top of the stack of linguistic theories,
are there opinions about a pragmatics layer on
top of the semantic layer?
Are these issues the same issue?
"Speak of the devil!
I'm not the devil. It's not my turn this week.
Oh right... yeah. It's my turn, but hey, I've studied."