   Re: [xml-dev] XSD to XML, but using XSL

Hi Carlo,

The close to what you want that I know of is the XS3P schema
documentation stylesheet [1]. You can generate documentation for a
schema and look at the schema instance representation that it generates,
you can find an example here [2]. I think it should be possible to start
from that and generate only an instance starting from your desired root
element. The XS3P stylesheet is quite complex though...

[1] http://titanium.dstc.edu.au/xml/xs3p/
[2]
http://titanium.dstc.edu.au/xml/xs3p/examples/po.xsd.html#element_purchaseOrder

Best Regards,