   Re: Re: [xml-dev] The Rule of Least Power - does it miss the point?

I think I have reached a point in my career in which I have decided that if things have become so complex that most dictionaries, including geek dictionaries, have yet to catch up with the words and phrases being used... I'm either simply too damn stupid to get it, or things have just got to damn complex, and they dont need to be.

I'm voting for a little of both myself, but none the less I will throw this question into the mix just for the hell of it:

What on earth did you just say?  I'll accept the fact that I'm simply too dumb to understand, if you'll accept the fact that what you just said "dontmakanosense".

Oh well, I'll stick to writing code.... its more fun... I think...