len

From: M. David Peterson [mailto:xmlhacker@gmail.com ]
Please note Thats not a slam towards you, and instead a realization that there are simply those in whom have a higher level of understanding, and while I admire this, I'm also happy being a good 50 or so notches down on the IQ rating as I already think too much as it is... to imagine a world in which it was possible to be required to think even more than I do... Just such a thought should scare most everyone on this list into giving thanks to whomever they might or might not pray to that this is simply not the case... :D

XOXOXOXO :D

--
<M:D/>

M. David Peterson