   Re: [xml-dev] Two Questions - on XML Schema

i remember brining this error reporting question up a while ago ....

A quick google search of the archives (the xml-dev search engine being broken,
unfortunately), yielded the preceding and following postentially interesting posts:

... and related follow-ups (and pre-follow-ups -- I might have caught some of
these in the middle).

Hope this is helpful --

Ian