   Re: [xml-dev] XML Performance in a Transacation

performance part 1. using xlstproc (xmlsoft.org)

stylesheet approx 50k

xml in approximate doublings in size from 24k to 3.25M (7 test files)

the processing time goes up by a factor approx 4 for every doubling in
size - looks o(n2) to me.

now comes the hard work, because i didn't write the algorithms.....

rick

begin:vcard
fn:Rick  Marshall
n:Marshall;Rick