Von: Michele Vivoda [mailto:idmichele@yahoo.it]
Gesendet: Montag, 27. März 2006 11:28
An: Michael Kay; xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Betreff: RE: [xml-dev] Occurrence Question

Thanks, I was also thinking about this option, I think
that the PSVI is the same because neither particle or
choice contribute to the PSVI, and they validate the
same instances because there is no difference between
empty and absent in xml. So, _in a choice with
elements only_ should be true that adding an optional
element makes the whole choice optional. Is this that
I wrote true, and in case, is it _always_ true, also
with other kind of particles ?

Greetings
Michele Vivoda