   <offtopic /> Is The Web a Reciprocal System

  • To: <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: <offtopic /> Is The Web a Reciprocal System
  • From: "Bullard, Claude L \(Len\)" <len.bullard@intergraph.com>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 10:37:59 -0500

In the great REST vs Services debates, it would
be interesting to see if there is a description
of the web architecture that doesn't include implicit
or explicit concepts of motion.

Is it the case that URIs don't identify locations,
or names, that identity is only a relationship
and that we can't describe what we are doing
with the web without using concepts of motion?

Have fun at Extreme this year.

len

See the Reciprocal Theories of Dewey Larson.
Start here

http://www.bautforum.com/showthread.php?t=30373

It's easier.