   Re: [xml-dev] Seeking FSM for XML

A finite state machine (FSM) or finite automaton is a model of
behavior composed of states, transitions and actions.

Refering to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finite_state_machine, I can
represent FSM as a XML for the door example as follows

<fsm>
  <state name="opened">
    <entryaction name="open door" />
    <condition name="close door" tostate="closed" />
  </state>
  <state name="closed">
    <entryaction name="close door" />
    <condition name="open door" tostate="opened" />
  </state>
</fsm>

Do you have something like this in mind?

Regards,
Mukul