   Re: [xml-dev] Inversion of control (was: DOM's javascript roots (was Re:

On Apr 26, 2006, at 6:01 PM, Tatu Saloranta wrote:
> Yes, but only if you actually enjoy having to
> implement your stack handlers, dispatchers etc.
> Pull-parsing removes requirement for such glue code;
> keeping track of context can be done by normal method
> calls, hence recursive-descent (but without a need for
> an in-memory tree model like DOM).

Ahh. I see from your last 2 posts that you're really a proponent of
pull-parsing. I can't fault you for that because for many things, it
*is* more natural. I've built up enough of a SAX base that I don't
feel compelled to move to it though.