   RE: [xml-dev] Choosing a target name for a processing instruction

And hopefully they do not need to send their data via SOAP to any
application as SOPA has overlayed restrictions on the XML they accept and
anything with PIs is not allowed!

I guess this is one way to make another standard into what you want when
the original working group didn't do what you want. ;-)

..dan

At 06:54 AM 5/1/2006, Bullard, Claude L (Len) wrote:
>PIs ARE out-of-band.  That's the whole point.  Only very small
>groups flying under the radar can keep an XML or any local
>specification with global markets coherent.  It's a dynamic universe
>because local semantics are the only kind there are.  As the
>reach increases, so does the noise.

Danny Vint

Specializing in Panoramic Images of California and the West
http://www.dvint.com

voice: 510-522-4703

When H.H. Bennett was asked why he preferred to be out
shooting landscapes rather than spending time in his portrait studio:

"It is easier to pose nature and less trouble to please."

http://www.portalwisconsin.org/bennett_feature.cfm