   Re: [xml-dev] Choosing a target name for a processing instruction

Hi Elliotte,

> They're wrong. Both variants are well-formed. If they're complaining
> it's a bug. Which parsers (and which versions of those parsers) had this
> problem?

Thanks for the explanation. I was mistaken when I said multiple XML
parsers were reporting this as an error. I thought I saw Xerces doing
this but I was wrong. It was only the Altova products (XMLSPY
Professional 2004 Release 4, DiffDog Professional 2005).

Best regards,

Michael Good
Recordare LLC
www.recordare.com