   Re: [xml-dev] Java NVDL implementation

The other version NVDL implementation in its current version does
support XML Schema, at any rate I have compiled a version of it that
does, there were some problems getting it to work but Atsushi Eno the
implementer was very helpful.

One question I have about this implementation is: what returns at the
end of an NVDL validation?

Since the .Net NVDL implementation is a validatingReader what returns
is XML, however that XML is the original input XML if valid, meaning
that namespaces are not seperated, I don't find it problematic to
handle myself but it does decrease the attractiveness of NVDL and I
think others might find it a real problem.

Thus I'm really interested to hear if your implementation returns
something other than the original xml.

Couldn't find anything in the spec saying what should be returned by a
validation, but I may have overlooked things.

Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen