   RE: [xml-dev] [Watchers of the Web] The evolving form of information on

  • To: "Costello, Roger L." <costello@mitre.org>,<xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] [Watchers of the Web] The evolving form of information on the Web?
  • From: "Chiusano Joseph" <chiusano_joseph@bah.com>
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 11:16:41 -0400

<Quote>
Okay, that's what I am seeking; that's my objective.  How do I obtain
it?  /Roger
</Quote>

Probably not possible, IMHO - too big and ambitious a task. Would
require a snapshot (or continuous monitor, for ongoing results) of every
single file created everywhere in the world (that is, those not behind
firewalls).

Joe

Joseph Chiusano
Associate