   Re: [xml-dev] [Watchers of the Web] The evolving form of information on

And how do you distinguish between 'real' HTML information and tiny
little gifs used as fillers, buttons etc on pages? By size? type?
There can be many of these in a page but they are not real content.
Perhaps G**gle could do it?
	Bob Irving