   Re: [xml-dev] [Watchers of the Web] The evolving form of informationon t

Roger--

For some background on this kind of thing (although not necessarily
exactly what you want, and in some cases out of date), you might want to
look at:

Google's web authoring statistics:
http://code.google.com/webstats/index.html

OCLC's Web characterization project: