Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: "XML Dev" <email@example.com>
- Subject: detect if relax-ng schema has validation that xsd cannot support?
- From: "bryan rasmussen" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 08:25:07 +0200
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=UoUhYOmj/U9S/poSwHDghFRgh0U4wD6N+IKo7duiLtIbUHdkXb9LGECgiRycwi7CvbyjZDN0CznfE/WZfs5/kz5GGVASKFnSpwi/o9qS9gQ3Oon/Xyhua3scH0IKd8v055NRld7WLajZdJpL+KP2ZQ/8p+hPcckKOFyQJxgLynw=
I'm wondering if there are any tools out there, preferably open source
but actual products are good as well, that can determine if a Relax-NG
schema validates structures that cannot be validated by XML Schema.
Actually given that Schematron can be written to support things that
can be done via XML Schema I wonder if there is such a tool for
schematron, given that they are very different languages conceptually
and I suppose the relative complexity of analysing without running a
schematron schema I would suppose the answer to this one would be