   Re: [xml-dev] Word 2003 custom schema limitations

Nadia.Swaby@pwc.ca wrote:

> Yes, there is a lot of recursion (in sections, lists, etc.).   I am just
> surprised that no one has run into this before.  Maybe no one is using
> Word to edit XML using custom schemas.

The problem with Word is that it can not (at least without heavy macro
programming) style newly added elements. This degrades Word XML
capabilities to simple form filling, but Word can be hardly used for
real structured editing as known from editors like XMetaL, Epic or XXE.

				Jirka

                    Nejbližší termíny školení:
        ** DocBook 15.-17.5.2006 ** XSL-FO 12.-13.6.2006 **
     ** XSLT 23.-26.10.2006 ** XML schémata 13.-15.11.2006 **
   http://xmlguru.cz    Blog mostly about XML for English readers

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature