Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: ISO Schematron Update
- From: "Fraser Goffin" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 18:59:36 +0100
- Cc: "XML-Dev Mailing list" <email@example.com>
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=googlemail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=mHXQTU0XeaomJz77O5bZmsxbCmgs/fvgbvh3aZoCzlWyNaZHc6F1By6obNOdRl93pxsk1/JSrqY/kvkxH8dcdebWmrt9wNTysnB1yyRzlp+3IiwoqIBYECbKsBQqZOsWgAM0Z2XAaPqvdJGyCX1JQPRqvlUo1rFepJsH2SrsWEs=
does anyone have news on the progress of ISO schematron ratification
(couldn't see anything new on (http://www.schematron.com/) and the
mailing list has also been quiet of late) ?
A while back there was some talk of a possible XSLT implementation
being available at some point too ?