   Re: [xml-dev] Re: [Schematron-love-in] ISO Schematron Update (RETRY)

> Thanks, but I have already done this in the same way myself. My point was
> just that, if there was a new implementation coming, XML would be a better
> output for the default as this is easy to convert to HTML or a specific XML
> format.

Oh OK. Agree, XML is a more useful format.

We found that when we amended schematron-xml.xsl to create our own
customised output format for validation we still needed to have
another output format for testing which rules had fired (or not) -
(our output is biased towards what failed rather than what worked).
What we did was leave the default schematron XML output in place and
just introduced a param to switch between the 2 formats.

Did you find a need for something similar or did you take a different approach ?

Fraser.