   Re: [xml-dev] Tr: RE : [xml-dev] Enforcing use of xsi:type

Hi Florent,

If the element is abstract then you cannot have that element in the
instance document no matter what type you set using xsi:type. You need
to make the type abstract to force specifying another (non abstract)
type with xsi:type.

Best Regards,
George
George Cristian Bina