   RE: [xml-dev] Tr: RE : [xml-dev] Enforcing use of xsi:type

Yes. I realised when I read one of the earlier replies that the answer is
simply to make the element abstract. Rather than use xsi:type, the
implementer must define a new element derived from my abstract element. The
Schematron can then define the element type to be used according to the
election type. Different solution, same result.

Paul