   Re: [xml-dev] 10th anniversary of the annoucement of XML ..need

Dave Pawson said:
> On Tue, 2006-06-06 at 21:25 +0100, David Carlisle wrote:
>> > Huh? I don't think most or any of wiki dialects could
>> > be described by SGML, so how would xml adoption reduce
>> > SGML adoption for wikis?
>>
>> I just asked google to turn up a link to sgml short ref maps and it
>> gave me the article that Rick was talking about..
>>
>> http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2004/03/03/sgmlwiki.html
>
> I tried it and had non techie users using it for
> a while!
>
> It worked well.
>
> I'd be interested Rick.
> The number of 'non' markup markup schemes appears to be growing
> so I guess there is interest. Even if the prime objective
> is to get 'up' into XML.

OK, then I'll contact Micah about putting both our implementations up at
Sourceforge or somewhere. If anyone feels like taking over control of an
Open Source project as a hobby, please contact me: should be pretty low
effort.

Cheers
Rick