   RE: [xml-dev] minOccurs maxOccurs doesnt seem to be working correctly in

I have not looked at the detail of your schema, but the bit below is
enough - you cannot have unrestricted order and allow unrestricted
cardinality. In this case, most people would use xs:sequence.

From 3.8.1 of XML Schema Pt1 for xs:all: "... the element information item
[children] ·validated· by the model group must: ... contain all and only
exactly zero or one of each element specified in {particles}. The elements
can occur in any order. In this case, to reduce implementation complexity,
{particles} is restricted to contain local and top-level element
declarations only, with {min occurs}=0 or 1, {max occurs}=1."

Paul Spencer