   Parsing a DTD or an XMLSchema

Hi everyone, I'm new in this group.
I have a DTD to parse with Java, I found on the web a dtd parser :
(http://www.wutka.com/dtdparser.html)
but I faced some problems when I tried to modify the classes to make them
according to my needs.
So I'm wondering if it's more simple or faster to convert the dtd to xml
schema, and then parse the xml schema with Jdom, instead of the dtd.

Thanks.

Windows Live Mail : découvrez et testez la version bêta !
http://www.ideas.live.com/programpage.aspx?versionId=5d21c51a-b161-4314-9b0e-4911fb2b2e6d