   Re: [xml-dev] Unrestricted order and cardinality?

For converting from XSD to RELAX there is a free tool plug-in for Sun's
demonstration software MSV (Multi-schema validator).

By coincidence, my company Topologi will release a utility next week-ish
Topologi XML Schema Evolution Utility that includes a (different) XSD to
RELAX NG (Compact Syntax) converter. Contact me about the price, or see
our website next week or so.

The Open Source Jing library allows various kinds of conversions including
from XSD *to* RELAX NG, but not the other way round.

Cheers
Rick Jelliffe
http://www.topologi.com