   Getting some nice XML-RSS feeds going...

Hi Masters of XML,

I have been using the RSS mechanism in my browser and I like that
feature.

Being the tech dinosaur that I am, can anybody please tell me what do I
need to build/setup my own RSS feeder (ie server) ? Apache? Some custom
script?

I tried some search engines but it seems to be a black-art at the moment
so that's why I'm asking on this list. The application is sticking price
information out by RSS. I'm thinking of doing it open-source if nothing
exists and the programming language would be either Perl or C#.

Any Suggestions? - Thanks..

David