   Tri-XML 2006 (XML Conference) one month away

  • To: "'XML List Developers'" <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: Tri-XML 2006 (XML Conference) one month away
  • From: Mitch Amiano <mitch.amiano@agilemarkup.com>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 16:12:15 -0400

I thought some of the list members might be interested (whether active or lurkers)...

For the past few years, we've held the Tri-XML conference here in the Research Triangle Park area. This fourth year we again have an interesting roundup of leaders in the XML arena, speaking about workflow and other emerging XML technologies such as AJAX, ATOM, and DITA.

The conference is pulled together each year by the XML user group I'm involved with; Kay Ethier and I head the conference. You may have seen notices about the event on a developer forum. But the event is not just an informal gathering - the speakers are top notch, and it has the support of OASIS-Open, LISA, CMS Watch, CM Professionals, and Data Direct.

The schedule is online at http://www.trixml.org/confschedule.shtml if you want to check it out.  The conference includes XML and XSLT introductions, some great and well-known keynote speakers, tech docs workflow topics, and blogging/podcasting/wiki presentations.

Thank you,

Mitch Amiano

PS - DETAILS: Tri-XML 2006 Conference
- July 27-29, 2006
- Beautiful, warm Raleigh, NC USA
- $450 regular rate for 3 day conference on XML
- Discounts may apply - check the site or contact us for details