   Re: Fwd: [xml-dev] Getting some nice XML-RSS feeds going...

Hi Adam,

On Thu, 2006-06-29 at 11:52 +0100, adasal wrote:
> Should have been sent to xml-dev, not off list.
> Adam

I wondered about that... no prob.

Anyway, now my brain is spinning about this and I'm thinking of doing
some quick codes and maybe a short specification in an open-source
kind-of capacity.

whole books could be written about that sort of thing.. gosh I wish I
could write a books.. :-) didn't those guys make some money..

oh well, off to a client I go.. go do some reality stuff...

Regards

David