   RE: [xml-dev] xsd and org.apache.commons.digester.Digester

Hello again,

I fixed the earlier problem I was having with parsing my xml doc, but now
I'm getting another one -

2006-06-30 16:04:40,469 ERROR org.apache.commons.digester.Digester - Parse
Error at line 2 column 13: Document is invalid: no grammar found.
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Document is invalid: no grammar found.

I'm using commons-digester 1.7 and an xsd to read from my xml file.

>From the research I've been doing online, it seems this error could be
related to the fact that I somehow need to configure the digester to let it
know I'm validating using XML schema... but I'm not sure.

Can anyone point me in the right direction as far as solving this problem?

Thanks,
Darren

<Relevant Code>
//Java code that creates the digester and calls parse
String configPath = "/WEB-INF/classes/uwaf-config.xml";

digester = new Digester();
digester.setNamespaceAware(true);
digester.setValidating(this.isValidating());
digester.setUseContextClassLoader(true);
digester.addRuleSet(new ConfigRuleSet());
digester.push(configPath);

InputStream input = null;
URL url = getServletContext().getResource(configPath);
InputSource is = new InputSource(url.toExternalForm());
input = url.openStream();
is.setByteStream(input);
digester.parse(is);

//uwaf-config.xml
<uwaf-config xmlns:xsi = "http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
             xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation =
"http://www.utrs.com/content/uwaf/v10/xsd/";>
  <view-mappings type="com.utrs.framework.webapp.examples.PageProcessor">
    <view path="/home" forward="/home.jsp" >
        <set-property property="home" value="HOME" />
    </view>
  </view-mappings>
</uwaf-config>

//uwaf-config_1_0.xsd
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<xs:schema version="1.1"
targetNamespace="http://www.utrs.com/content/xml/xsd/uwaf/v10/config";
           xmlns:waf="http://www.utrs.com/content/xml/xsd/uwaf/v10/config/";
           elementFormDefault="qualified" attributeFormDefault="qualified">
  <!-- definition of complex type elements -->
  <xs:element name="uwaf-config">
    <xs:complexType>
      <xs:sequence>
        <xs:element name="view-mappings" type="map-list" maxOccurs="1"/>
        <xs:attribute name="id" type="id" use="optional"/>
      </xs:sequence>
    </xs:complexType>
  </xs:element>