   RE: [xml-dev] The Best Technologies Don't Win

Your demonstration is probably brillant, but I still don't get the
point. My question was simpler: how can a technology win if there is no
winners and losers?

I really think we should stop this thread that is going nowhere and
won't continue to answer.

Sorry.

Eric

--
GPG-PGP: 2A528005
If you have a XML document, you have its schema.

Ceci est une partie de message=?ISO-8859-1?Q?num=E9riquement?= =?ISO-8859-1?Q?_sign=E9e?=