   Parsing an RDFS file

Hi everyone,

I need to parse an RDFS file (RDFS-Schema) (which is an ontology, containing
classes, sub-classes, properties...). I tried the API Jena, but the examples
I found just parse data (RDF files) and not RDF-schemas. Do you have an
example of a java class that parse an RDFS file ?

thanks.

Ten : profite de ton  Messenger en  illimité sur ton mobile !
http://mobile.live.fr/messenger/ten/