   Article: "Manage XML data sets for security"

  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Subject: Article: "Manage XML data sets for security"
  • From: Uche Ogbuji <uche@ogbuji.net>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 12:15:29 -0600

I haven't had time to catch up with the list in ages, but I wanted to
drop in and announce an article that I thought might be particularly
interesting to folks here.

http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/library/x-think37/

The synopsis is: "The transparency of XML has security implications when
you expose XML to applications on a network. Learn how to avoid the
vulnerabilities."

Also of possible interest, and earlier article reacting more immediately
to the Blind XPath Injection report, but with a bit less technical bent.

http://www.adtmag.com/article.aspx?id=11393

--
Uche Ogbuji                               Fourthought, Inc.
http://uche.ogbuji.net                    http://fourthought.com