   Re: [xml-dev] Announce: TeXML 2.0

Hello Elliotte,

I'm sorry I haven't described changes in the announce. I decided that the
userbase of TeXML is relatively small, therefore most list subscribers
prefer the full list of features instead of new changes.

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 06:20:36 -0400
Elliotte Harold <elharo@metalab.unc.edu> wrote:

> Oleg A. Paraschenko wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm happy to announce TeXML 2.0.
> >

> What's new/changed in 2.0?

The latest announced TeXM version was 1.20:

Comparing to it:

* Rework of documentation
* Support for international publishing
* - element "pdf" generates utf16be strings (PDF unicode literals)
* - regardless of the output encoding, output bytes can be ascii-only
* ConTeXt support
* TeXML can be used as a Python module
* Standard pythonic installation
* Switched to MIT license