Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: sterling <email@example.com>
- Subject: Escape from Paris was: Re: [xml-dev] RE: Why is there little usage of XML on the 'visible Web'?
- From: "bryan rasmussen" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 11:47:45 +0200
- Cc: email@example.com
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=Z9fXtZTWmC1HcYieyTKIZw7hJwKTfaU81MQ/tv8s8Ii2buxInTIOMAt/EEzYe5430cEF+m7S/yVqpFwO0f9qvN1cES2lUgMAx6I6wMgr4kbbg4NvcFKAfVCJ6XIo61D7wy2ogUbpsqWgXEmbI3yJQPQqfbgTWjiy9BVvK7jI+TA=
> Suppose the location of paris was
> a) developed by its designers
> b) kept secret by trade secret agreements
> c) gated by its use patents
> a) to get in you must be invited
> b) only three people a week are invited
> c) legal entrants get $100 each just for entering to paris.
> d) On departing Paris you can take home as much gold as you wish?
Yeah, if you're badass enough to take it.
> e) paris has billions in gold.
Snake Plissken has never cared for money, but the government does. Now
they want Snake to pull one last escape, escape from Paris with all
the gold in a converted rocket powered garbage scow. Is even Snake
Plissken man enough to pull this one off, can Snake Plissken defeat
the enigmatic leader of the Paris commune - Pepe.
> what then would be the value of knowing the location of paris?
Snake Plissken knows the location of Paris. He knows how to get in.
But does he know how to get out?
message routing command: You're qualified by a psychotic namespace
Plissken, you hear me!!
Snake: I swear when I get out of here I will delete your whole
descendant axis!! You bastards have angled your last bracket.
French XML Resistance Leader (shooting bazooka down into pipes): Tag
you're it Plissken, ha, is that funny. hah Plissken? Tag?!?
Snake(from behind): End tag, you malformed s.o.b