   RE: [xml-dev] RE: Why is there little usage of XML on the 'visibleWeb'?

On Wed, 2006-07-19 at 16:04 -0500, Bullard, Claude L (Len) wrote:
> Unless of course, the goal is collapse the economy.  The problem of
> value as an economic quality is it requires reliable models of the value
> holder.

Gosh. What is this about? Having a bad day..?

Sounds like you are talking about Saddam Hussein. But despite all the
bad things that we are told that he did, at least petrol prices were
reasonable then. Now he's gone and we have stability, I don't like the
price of petrol anymore and I wish he was back in power in Iraq every
time I have to pay $20 more for a tank of fuel.

After a while, people learn the rhetoric. Burn the communists before
they burn us. Find some terrorists.. if that fails... make some up..

Whatever...

Globalisation is how software is now. Any good open-source project will
tell you that they have programmers from Florida to Germany to the back
of Armenia. That's how life is... Wanna go and pluck out the good and
bad ones based on which neighbourhood they live in. Soccer would never
survive like that and you would only end up with the crap.

Pay too much attention to the morally offended and morally hard-done-by
and the price of fuel seems to go up by 10c a litre. That's the only
thing that I know for sure where I live.

David