   RE: [xml-dev] RE: Why is there little usage of XML on the 'visibleWeb'?

> I don't like the price of petrol anymore and I
> wish he was back in power in Iraq every time I have to pay
> $20 more for a tank of fuel.

I've just come back from the US this morning and I was pretty shocked by the
price of fuel, not to mention the preponderance of gas-guzzlers, given that
Britain is once again experiencing the highest temperatures in its recorded
history.

Wake up.

(And OK, I shouldn't be flying so much)

Michael Kay