   Identifying the Top 10 xml Issues.. something with legacysupport.. carri

On Sun, 2006-07-23 at 22:43 +0100, peter murray-rust wrote:
> >Of course, I'm sure that with your skill-set and influence, you would be
> >able to pull off anything that you set your mind to and convince
> >whatever parties you see beneficial to come to the table.
>
> More modestly and realistically if 5% of this list come to a common
> viewpoint here and are motivated to create a spec or realizable white
> paper then we  will have made a step forward.

What seems to be very clear is that there are a range of target
audiences for xml.

Everybody has different coloured glasses. I truly only thought xml was
designed to carry business data. But then again that is all that I use
it for.

But on day one, you learn that if you try to send a '10" Spanner' it
will get stuck in the works and the whole thing will come to a grinding
halt. That is until you spend another day on a mailing list learning
about the &quot thing.

We need a list of 5 or ten things that need to be fixed or targeted.

My #1 is more transperently and easily carry business data.

Regards

David