   RE: [xml-dev] [SUMMARY #1] Why is there little usage of XML on the'visib

Hello Rick,

Rick Said:
Or is it to make some new API that abstracts
out the safe parts from existing browser's plugin API? Or is it a
distribution problem: do we need to start thinking in terms of browser
distributions that are like Linux distributions: all optioned up from
the outset?

Didier replies:
Thanks god Rick. Off course it has to be that way like it is for any other
software. It's funny that we have to say these things. The browser world was
a real Maya (illusion) and it seems that developers are slowly going out of
the trance.

Cheers
Didier PH Martin