   Re: [xml-dev] CLAX - Client-side functionality

all of these things look to me like a client side version of cocoon - in
fact couldn't you use that approach in the server and not worry about
the client side so much.

One thing I've learned lately is that the client side should not be
relied on at all.

Rick