   Announce: GUIXML web browser

With the talk of XML on the visible web, I thought that I should announce
the GUIXML web browser, currently in pre-release. It works with Windows 2000
and above and is available from http://www.guixml.com/install.

Features
The GUIXML web browser can potentially use any XML vocabulary with a
namespace.
There are a number of demonstration vocabularies, including SimpleXHTML,
SimpleDrawing, Identity, Chatroom.
There are APIs for display, editing, resources, and database serialization.

XML
The extensibility of the web browser is achieved through the ability to
convert W3C XML schemas to C++ code. The C++ code compiles to a DLL usable
by the web browser. This allows a person to create their own XML vocabulary
and integrate it with other existing vocabularies and with the web browser.

Further information is available at http://www.guixml.com.

Any comments, bug-reports, queries, etc. are welcomed.
Alex Selkirk