   Re: [xml-dev] Clustering Customization Vs Global Standards

  • To: "Bullard, Claude L \(Len\)" <len.bullard@intergraph.com>
  • Subject: Re: [xml-dev] Clustering Customization Vs Global Standards
  • From: Ian Graham <ian.graham@utoronto.ca>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 20:01:24 -0400
  • Cc: xml-dev@lists.xml.org

Bullard, Claude L (Len) wrote:
> http://hbsworkingknowledge.hbs.edu/item.jhtml?id=5387&t=finance
> <http://hbsworkingknowledge.hbs.edu/item.jhtml?id=5387&t=finance>

This is interesting, but I find it hard to take seriously an article
that begins with an annoyingly overblown statement like:

" ... that a radical new view sees economics as a highly dynamic and
evolving system ... "

This 'radical new view' is kinda old hat. But I guess it helps sell to
people who haven't cracked open any economics books or articles in a
while....

Ian
--
Ian Graham
H: 416.769.2422 / W: 416.513.5656 / E: <ian . graham AT utoronto . ca>