Re: [xml-dev] XML aggregation question?

Hi Henry,

This is a valid point.  I know it will make a difference, but I'm trying
to evaluate it on the smallish scale:  lots (1000s) of small docs in the
< 1K range which might have a lifespan of a week to years.  The
reliability of the data is important but the availability isn't quite as
crucial so long as it is reasonably available for some vague definition
of "reasonably".  :)

At the moment, I'm still in the thinking/prototyping phase to see if my
idea is even viable or not.  If it is, it could evolve into a couple
orders of magnitude bigger and with appropriately more demanding
availability requirements, but that's waaay down the road, but it is a
consideration.

Cheers,

ast

On Mon, 2006-08-28 at 11:44, Henry S. Thompson wrote:
--
Andrew S. Townley <ast@atownley.org>
http://atownley.org