Re: [xml-dev] Re: Recognizing the contribution of the developersof XML

One of my favourites ;)

cpu hogging is a very personal thing. If the processor has nothing else
to do it doesn't matter - unless you're running on a battery about to go
flat :(

Rick

PS compression works mostly on the tags - see the permathread ...