Restoration of XML-dev service

[Forwarding at the request of OASIS IT Staff]

XML-dev subscribers,

We are pleased to report that the XML-dev mail list is now functional. OASIS
staff are still working to fully restore the archives (only messages posted
prior to August 2006 are accessible at this time), and we continue to test
other functionality.

OASIS deeply regrets the impact of this outage on the XML-dev community.
We experienced a major system failure that affected several hundred of our
mail lists. Rebuilding those lists and restoring service has been a top
priority for our technical services team. We sincerely appreciate the
messages of support sent by XML-dev subscribers during this time.

If you experience any further difficulties with sending or receiving
XML-dev messages, please contact support@oasis-open.org for assistance.

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications
OASIS