(In)Validate My Assumptions on Linking.

	Okay,

	After much thinking, reading, and reviewing, I've come to these three ideas:

	1) Stylesheet languages need some sort of way to display links from
generic XML. This is so we can interact with them in user agents. By
"stylesheet languages," I am specifically referring to XSL-FO and CSS.

	2) Links need to be declared in generic XML, so no forced syntax
like XLink 1.0. This is so that all the various dialects people have
used to describe linking can get along without breaking (backwards
and forwards compatibility).

	3) XLink is -conceptually- on the right side of the 80/20. Forget
the syntax, and focus on the actual ideas -- do they cover what needs
to be covered? Especially if it were possible to easily extend them
in the future.

	Please shred my assumptions. Critical feedback would be helpful.

	Thank you!

--->Ben