len

From: Melvin Chin [mailto:mc@SoftOffice.Net]

Ok, if you're talking specifically about XLink, I'll ask if another worthy
candidate of equal generality in application areas and flexibility is
available as an alternative for this "data about relationships"
representation.  If so, we can compare merits and pick the better
or best one and refine it.  If not, then XLink would be the only default
best candidate andit would be better to channel energy to make it "cover the
necessary aspects" that you're concerned with.

cheers.